Tuesday, 15 May 2007
I always enjoy reading a blogger’s personal notes in a meme-game. It reminds me of my old school days when you had to write your favourites into colourful albums. Now, I was tagged by Ian (Ocean Front) in Newfoundland, one of my faithful returning visitors.
And here are my answers:
10 years ago I was...
…living in Germany and celebrating with my boyfriend our first anniversary in Rome (we are now in our seventh year of marriage)
1 year ago I was...
… still acclimatizing to life in Beijing and starting to learn Mandarin.
5 snacks I enjoy:
All sorts of chocolate (from Ferrero & Lindt) and marzipan and Italian ice cream (are these snacks?)
5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
* I will survive (Gloria Gaynor)
* You are too good to be true, can’t take my eyes of you,…(?)
* La vie en rose (Edith Piaff)
* Paff, the magic dragon lives by the sea … (from my son’s kindergarten)
… and many other children songs
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
* Invest part of the money so I can live from interests until the end of my life
* Buy a house at the beach in Thailand
* Pay school fees for children of an orphanage
* Study painting, art history and interior design
* Invite friends and family for nice holidays every year
5 bad habits:
* I am not very patient
* I am too straight forward sometimes, not very diplomatic
* I don't like to respect rules (that I consider stupid)
* I go to bed too late and love to sleep in the morning
* I am lazy and enjoy it
5 things I like doing...
... reading, writing, travelling with my husband, getting a foot massage (including a back, head & neck massage), drinking Champagne with girlfriends and red wine to a good meal (even one or two glasses too much), surfing the Internet
5 things I will never wear again...
… my beautiful wedding dress ...
… the orange helmet for skiing downhill when I was a kid…
and I still own clothes that do not fit me anymore hoping that I will loose my extra kilos one day ;-)
5 favorite toys...
* my notebook
* my new Canon EOS 400 D
* flickr (I love to see all these beautiful photos and share mine)
* interior design magazines & books
* paper and pencils (always in my purse to make notes)
Now, I guess the rule is to tag five more people. It is not easy, because most have been tagged already althoug with different questions. I hope you enjoy the game, because I will tag you ladies:
Gaile (in Candada)
Kim (in Canada)
Maureen (in Montana)
Mette (from Norway)
MidcenturyJo (in Australia)
Photo: from Alice via flickr.com
PS: I am tired of blogging ... I am gone for a foot massage ;-)
Posted by - Susan -