Monday 28 May 2007

The Chin Family by Alessi



The 'Chin Family' belongs to Alessi's new products from the 'A di Alessi' Spring/Summer 2007 collection. Although I would not buy them, I thought they are cute. 'The Chin family' is a group of household items designed by Stefano Giovannoni with Rumiko Takeda in association with the National Palace Museum in Taiwan.




The pictures show the following products:
salt and pepper set, egg cup with salt castor and spoon and the kitchen timers.

Photo source: Alessi.com and Elle Decor

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am absolutely in love with those little egg timers. I think those would make great little stocking stuffers come December!

justin said...

I love you web site. thanks so much i will be checking in from time to time. i am so envious of you!! I lived in Japan and also in singapore. In those days no bloggging/digital cameras. This is such a good way to keep track of those memories xx angeline

- Susan - said...

Thank you Melanie and Angeline for visiting and leaving a comment. It is much more fun to blog when you get to know your readers!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs