But when it’s too late… what else?
- Drink a cup of hot Coca Cola boiled with ginger
- Cook pears with rock sugar and drink the juice (for coughing)
- Qio Li Gao herbal syrup (to mix with warm water for keeping lungs ‘moisturized’)
- Nin Jiom Pei Pa Kao coughing syrup (for all ages when dry cough – my favourite - also available in Thailand! - taste great - also as candy)
- or Chuan Bej Pi Ba Lu coughing syrup
- Liu Shen Wan (black pills for infected throat, voice box or loss of voice)
- Wang Shi Bao Chi Wan (herb for common flu, for children)
My private old "European" recipe from my Dad, also works well:
Squeeze a lemon, add boiled water (1 cup), and honey or rock sugar.
Stay healthy through the winter months!!